Thursday, March 25, 2010

UITM PULAU PINANG~




Universiti Teknologi Mara Pulau Pinang 09/10~segalanya bermula disini...ehehe.28hb Disember 2009,hari pertama menjejakkn kaki ke UITM.wow!!it was a big campus & i'm very excited to be here but then i feel like i want to shout & tell my mum that i won't let them go back...i felt very sad & lonely as i never knew who gonna be my friends here...it was very tiring day as there were a lots of things that i shud do here & there,busy buying stuff & then complete all the borang~huh!!
Kolej Baiduri is the place where i live nw.I started to know Sharon Feblyna Winona...she's also an iban gurl from Sarikei Sarawak...then i started to felt relief as i gonna have a jiran from sarawak.ehehehe~then tat nite....
the MMS day had started~

me & my SARAWAKIANs & SABAHAN friends~

This are my friends that i knew when the MMS started...we had make a new friends and we had a lots of sweets memories here...although we were not from the same place & races,but we respect & love each other...enjoying LIFE as much as we can.huhuhu~in this pic (Farida,Angel,Tenecia,Mitchell,me,Ofelia,Sharon,Estelle,Charen & Tina)...the 1st pic we took.


No comments:

Post a Comment